Sign in to follow this  
VR6Pete

How much for a drivers wing?

Looking to buy a Corrado that requires a new drivers wing...

how much are they new? anything to watch out for - I.E non genuine wings not lining up properly, or does anyone have a drivers wing in black for sale? :)

Pete

You can pick up plenty of used ones without dents for £30-40 but unless you are lucky will probably need a respray in your colour.

i would say going rate is £25 for a 2nd hand one, wouldnt buy a new one, you will have to spray it whatever...

Yep i think it was £240.04 +VAT for the wing, sure i got told you could only get late spec wings too. If like mine the wing is badly dented you may need all new arch liners too £59.69 +VAT. Mine is in the bodyshop at the moments having a new wing and some other stuff doing so i know you can still get late spec as mine was only ordered a week or 2 ago. Best look secondhand though as i got a spare wing and door for a total of £45 just in case the insurance wouldn't pay but am going to keep them as spares i think.

Typical second prices. Early £20-30, late £30-40. Late carries a bit of a premium as the early to later conversion is quite popular.