Sign in to follow this  
jamesdavies403

OK to post a car Reg to see if anyone knows it?

Yep, that's fine... if you take the reg to VW they will be able to do a dialogue check for the service history and also check it's had the recalls etc.

Right mate, car is HPI clear. First registered on a private plate - PRD 755. First registered 08/12/1994 currently on its 5th owner.

Checked the history on dialog for the plate M250 APU. It was sold and serviced by dealer 207 which is Sheppard's in Bishops Stortford where I'm guessing it was traded in, hence the plate change. It went back to them for four services:

1997 - 22404 miles

1998 - 31441 miles

1999 - 39461 miles

2000 - 49071 miles

Then like the vast majority of Corrados it disappears off the radar. Oh, according to dialog it's next service is due 13/06/2001.... :lol:

Right mate, car is HPI clear. First registered on a private plate - PRD 755. First registered 08/12/1994 currently on its 5th owner.

Checked the history on dialog for the plate M250 APU. It was sold and serviced by dealer 207 which is Sheppard's in Bishops Stortford where I'm guessing it was traded in, hence the plate change. It went back to them for four services:

1997 - 22404 miles

1998 - 31441 miles

1999 - 39461 miles

2000 - 49071 miles

Then like the vast majority of Corrados it disappears off the radar. Oh, according to dialog it's next service is due 13/06/2001.... :lol:

Great, thanks very much. No real BAD news there, i guess?

I am really keen on this one as it is very tidy. Will keep you posted on how it goes........

Yep, that's fine... if you take the reg to VW they will be able to do a dialogue check for the service history and also check it's had the recalls etc.

can i ask what you mean 'check its had the recalls etc?' pls

Great, thanks very much. No real BAD news there, i guess?

I am really keen on this one as it is very tidy. Will keep you posted on how it goes........

No worries mate. Nothing whatsoever in the history to worry about. Sounds like a goodun. :D