VR6Pete

Pete's OBD2 Corrado VR6 - [MOT TIME]

Cheers matey.

Just want to find some wishbones now so I can powder coat those if you know of any going...

My other car failed mot on more things than my Corrado believe it or not, and it's only 5 years old!

At least I know what remains to be done on the Corrado to get it on the road but as usual I want to do it properly so taking a little longer :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Howdy!

Well snow has gone and horrible cold weather, time to resume work on the corrado!

I've taken a few steps back after the mouse chewed through my wiring loom so need get it fixed up next week!

I sent my injectors off to mr injector last week and got them back Thursday.

1360916677_2_FT501162_image_.jpg

1360916719_2_FT501162_image_.jpg

I've also in the process of making a cam locking tool, cams and injectors will be going in next weekend all being well, then will focus getting the last few bits to replace subframe and install new gearbox (3.68).

Want it on the road for May....

Pete

Think I'll definitely get this done- will be interested to hear if you can feel any difference and if fuel economy is any better etc.

I paid 108 sheets, that included painting too, mine were not nice to look at and and surface rust that were on mine have now gone.

I think it was around the 85 sheet mark for the service without the paint, I just like doing things properly!

Will have them in next weekend for sure, and will let you know how they are in the car, however the before and after flow rates speak for themselves, it's more piece of mind to be honest, given the amount of work I've done, last thing I want is to be on the rolling road with a cylinder not getting a good spray of fuel... I've learnt to cover the basics off first as I want to maximise the modifications I have on the rolling road mapping session.