Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

F-1 to enter "Silly Season"

...and so it seems John and I were both completely wrong to doubt the Fisi/Ferrari link up! :)

Feel bad for Badoer, as suggestions are that Fisi will contest the last 5 Grand Prix of 2009 as a Ferrari driver, before becoming their reserve from 2010 - presumably replacing Luca after 10yrs service?

It'll be odd that the second longest serving F1 driver on the grid won't be visible in 2010, opting for 5 'glory races' over a continuing front-line career.

_46317816_fisi466.jpg

aah....

well, tbh i think he'd be best staying at force india. Its a much improved car and he has a racing seat. Sure, driving for Ferrari would be great, but its only 5 races and then he's just the test driver. Be interesting to see how he performs in those 5 races in a ferrari.

aah....

well, tbh i think he'd be best staying at force india. Its a much improved car and he has a racing seat. Sure, driving for Ferrari would be great, but its only 5 races and then he's just the test driver. Be interesting to see how he performs in those 5 races in a ferrari.

But if Ferrari get there 3rd car who's to say they won't offer the seat to fisi if his 5 races are a great success? :)

aah....

But if Ferrari get there 3rd car who's to say they won't offer the seat to fisi if his 5 races are a great success? :)[/quote:3hp74qhl]

:lol: is that Ferrari with 3 cars and all the other teams with 2?

We got an Email at work today confirming Liuzzi will race for the rest of the season(I work for Force India F1), stopped on tonight to do a homer(clean up some calipers for my 288 brake upgrade) and sew Liuzzi having a seat fit. They have also drilled off Fissy`s chassic to allow Liuzzi to fit in it before the car`s left on Saturday morning.

Check out this link to Autosport for the full story

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/78401