Sign in to follow this  
sprinterVR6

Quick CCGB membership Query

Why does everyone think this forum is the best place to ask about CCGB membership and (quite often) its membership problems? :scratch:

Sorry OP, nothing against you or the question, I'm sure someone can answer your question. I just guess the mods see this quite a lot and the funny side of things.

Yep unfortunately we do only hear about things on here when they are'nt running smoothly, which i will add is rare considering the members we have.

the question normally asked is when will membership packs be sent out after joining, i guess we all expect it to be 2 days after payment but we are human after all and normally we always get the packs out to new & rejoining members within 28 days. As we are all volunteers too we generally process members in batches rather than individually.

We also get quite a few asking on the clubs website too! Membership is a bargain of £10 per year which runs from May to April as this then enables members to attend the AGM in early April :wave:

There are occasionally a few cars up for sale on the site but in al fairness i truly think the Corrado forum is by far the best site for sales or both cars & spares (etc)

Hope that helpls and please feel free to drop me a pm if you have any more questions :grin:

More people talk on here than the CCGB, and I`m sorry to say this as I am also a mamber of the CCGB.

But there is far more going on on this site than CCGB. But both sites are very imformative, and as one wise person once told me "its all about the Corrado that counts". :clap:

cheers guys - £10! that's very acceptable indeed - having not been on the CCGB site since it's overhaul, it's very well laid out, and, as soon as I'm lucky (yes lucky, despite their little tantrums :lol: ) to own a C, I'll be signing up for sure.

:salute: