Sign in to follow this  
Nick_Micouris

2 G60s spotted alongside each other in Cyprus hotel car park

Hi everyone!

My mum has just returned from holiday in Cyprus and whilst visiting someone in a hotel she saw these two parked outside the front!

They are an extremely rare sight in Cyprus and two together was quite a spotting.

Here we go! :)

shame it isnt a better picture!

did mummy also tell u just afterwards that they wasnt has nice as ur one lol mine normally does after mentioning she saw a corrado lol i think to make me feel nice and happy ;-)

she was just really excited to see them and wanted to find the owners! sweet, really that she took that much interest! lol she did say she prefered mine though yes! ;)

hehe,,,,,, i remember when she watched urs on top gear i was like look at that C and she was like looks better inside lol (i got no leathers) mummy's can be so sweet lol

i do like them smoked lights on the black G60 though

That is a very rare sight, I was in Paphos in Cyprus in October and didn't see a single one. Very few VWs out there, everyone seems to have seroiusly tuned up Imprezas, Lancer Evos, Honda Type Rs, Skylines and they are not afraid to thrash them either.

Ady

Haha... aint that the truth.

Though I used to love the Corrado as it made my mum feel really uncomfortable.. she used to say things like :

"Oh my - the accelleration is quite unnerving.." - and used to operate 'imaginary' brake pedals and stuff when I used to drive her anywhere, despite driving quite sedately.

I'd love to hear what she had to say if I took her out in a VR and put my foot down.. hah :)