RedTyphoon

Corrado VR32T new video

Ahaha good to hear that...

Stupid maybe but how do you expect to show a car off speed wise without giving it a boot....

If your bothering with the money on these cars youd hope you can drive and if you only drive fast on a track, i doubht very much your very good....

Is a nice car mate, sounds nice....

Fair play for mapping it, i really dont have a clue what is involved in doing such a thing i jsut imagin if/when i need one i can pay for a pro to do it as id probably destroy something - happens alot.

Nice car anyway though mate.

Good skills mate! I'll be buying a welder soon and will start practising on some old bits of pipe! :D

Any recommendations? The Clarke 135TE Turbo seems to get good reviews?

wow, now thats a cheap tig welder, whats it like to use? I love the sound of tig welding, but you need a steady hand for it (which i dont)

No trouble at all. Easy to setup and no need to play with extra features. Good enough for my project,but i dont think anyone who knows more about tig welding will buy this little,cheap machine.

Dont worry,i dont have steady hand too. What do you need is patience. ;)

Nice work!

That certainly is a cheap TIG!! Ideally would need a MIG as well to tack the loose bits together. You need both hands to TIG, so everything needs to be firmly jigged in place. But what ever works really :D

This is going to be one crazy fast Corrado! Where I live the standard R32 power is more than enough to get into trouble with :D

Are you keeping the standard inlet? Im just worried as its so close to the turbo.

There is 2cm gap between turbo heat shield and manifold,but I hope that heat barrier will be effective enough to keep manifold off the heat.

Yes,for start im going to use this plastic manifold. But short intake is on the list,if everything goes right.

---------- Post added at 9:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:46 PM ----------

Nice work!

That certainly is a cheap TIG!! Ideally would need a MIG as well to tack the loose bits together. You need both hands to TIG, so everything needs to be firmly jigged in place. But what ever works really :D

This is going to be one crazy fast Corrado! Where I live the standard R32 power is more than enough to get into trouble with :D

Thanks Kev.

Im using mig for tacking too. It is possible to use Tig for it as well,but I prefer mig. Much easier. On 0.6bar boost there should be around 420hp and 330lb/ft(450nm) :)

where abouts in brum are you?? i'm in sutton coldfield but would love to have a look at this beast. Mmmmmm perhaps i shouldnt haha

The engine is complete and running,but it needs a lot of dataloggings to clear things out. Boost is coming after 3k rev and start to whisle about 2.5k. Best mod I have ever done to my car.

You are welcome to come and check it Kadvr6. Im working in Smethwick.

Would you be able to repeat what you've done? Just in case, you know, if someone wanted to turbo their Corrado R32? ;)