Sign in to follow this  
LisaK

7.5t lorry 1 - Corrado G60 0

I found that comment offensive too, so i've removed it, as well as the following posts.

Any problems PM me.

I found that comment offensive too, so i've removed it, as well as the following posts.

Any problems PM me.

Thanks Walesy - I apologise if I came across harsh but felt it was warranted.

*sigh*

See now youre starting to get on my nerves, the dumb 'sigh' obviously means you are either clueless about the impact of the comment you made or you dont care. whichever category you fit in, it doesnt say a great deal about you now does it?

I think maybe your idiot comment should not have been removed so any decent people could see what you typed.

Why dont you go hide in a corner and 'cry for no reason' - to quote another one of your lines

*sigh*

See now youre starting to get on my nerves, the dumb 'sigh' obviously means you are either clueless about the impact of the comment you made or you dont care. whichever category you fit in, it doesnt say a great deal about you now does it?

I think maybe your idiot comment should not have been removed so any decent people could see what you typed.

Why dont you go hide in a corner and 'cry for no reason' - to quote another one of your lines

I don't know what was said but nobody needs to argue. Its not like face to face discussions. The beauty of an online forum is that if somebody gets on your nerves you never have to see them and you can just ignore them and stop reading that thread.

Sorry to see your car like that, all i can say is argue your case and send pictures of it before and after the damage. I was in the same position a couple of months back after a bin lorry reversed into my c outside my house. I know it sucks, all i kept doing was look at the undamaged side and then feel sad as i knew it look sh*t on the other.

I really pushed for my car to be repaired, told them that if they look on somewhere like autotrader (not here as prices are higher on at) they will see that there are not even that many avaliable to buy around the UK, and like me it was not your fault so all i kept saying is that all i wanted was my car to be how it was before they hit it. Keep arguing your case .

Also if you do need parts i have a drivers door in red (bare) you can have for £30(and a wing but it's late spec £30). I got it just in case i needed it.

="renson

I don't know what was said but nobody needs to argue. Its not like face to face discussions. The beauty of an online forum is that if somebody gets on your nerves you never have to see them and you can just ignore them and stop reading that thread.

totally agree. Sorry for the loss, I would agree with all comments on standing firm on getting a good price. Years ago I had a XR2 which was written off by a UNIMOG :censored: we had looked after her and a week before the crash had put new suspension £400 spent. Their first offer was 1650 but after sending pics and all receipts for keeping her in tip top condition we got £2500 :clap:

*sigh*

:nono:

Remind us to be so caring if your Rado ever gets rolled over by some numpty in a truck! I spoke to Lisa not long after this happened as she was devastated... as I guess you would be in her position too!

Understood prefectly what Lisa was trying to get across with he original (deleted) post.. IE the guy's not having a lot of luck...

Anyway Lisa, hope it all turns out ok, sounded positive from what the assesor said this week!

Chin up, and like I said if you need anything...

Your nose must be constantly brown mate!

For a start, I neither need nor desire your 'caring' if and when (God forbid) my car is involved in accident, Im sure ill be recompensed via insurance.

Secondly, if you can condone the comment made then you are as big an arsehole as the OP. Its difficult to put across what was said now that the comment has quite rightly been deleted but If the comment was, in anyway shape or form, justified then do you think it would have been removed by a moderator?

I think youre losing sight that we are talking about a damaged piece of metal here. Ok so its a corrado shaped piece of metal which is a shame but it can be repaired very easily.

Oh and I would quite happily choke you with that wagging finger if I thought you had the minerals to justify your point in 'real life'.

I fear im coming across as quite an angry man by my posts in this topic but I can assure you im not. If the OP had put her hands up and admitted that she was out of order you wouldnt have seen another post from me in this thread but she didnt. What she did was try to brush it under the carpet so to speak.

I don't know what was said but your posts are getting a bit OTT, VR6C. Please can you calm it down.

Jim how can you say my posts are OTT if you dont know what was said? However I can appreciate you are trying to calm things down

Because I can only take your posts at face value - so when you start threatening people, saying you would "choke them" then I consider that it's gone a bit far.

I'll PM you.