Sign in to follow this  
Swompy

Oh dear.....

Just seen a tv advert for a new night rider series. they are using the new mustang as kitt :grin:

:cuckoo:

Just seen a tv advert for a new night rider series. they are using the new mustang as kip

:cuckoo:

KITT ----even :lol: :lol: :lol:

must be cause hes always got a gas mask on his hearing is bad :lol:

Some serious issues in your gas mask wearing if it's affecting your hearing...

You need to get back to gimp basics...

It's actually been on tv for a few months now......watched it once for the novelty of Val Kilmer doing the voice for Kitt......I can safely say that it is the worst thing on tv by a long shot though (and that's saying something)......never seen such absolute garbage before! :bonk:

It's actually been on tv for a few months now......watched it once for the novelty of Val Kilmer doing the voice for Kitt......I can safely say that it is the worst thing on tv by a long shot though (and that's saying something)......never seen such absolute garbage before! :bonk:

Obviously you've never watched ITV on a Saturday night, Dec :lol:

Though if its like other TV series revamps, I'd probably agree with the above - it will be appaulingly bad. After all you cant beat THE HOFF as Michael Knight. I think a Chevy Corvette would have been better as a more modern day KITT, not a Mustang.

I've heard on the grape vine that a A Team film is going to be in cinemas soon. Now, i cannot see that working tbh. Even if you manage to cast the first 3, how can you cast Mr T!? who could you see playing B.A?