volksworld13

corrado in cornwall and rrts 2009 pics

Not in my C the car parks awful :lol:

Fry ups are great though. TBH the last time we had a meet there it was a right pain as they were so busy and everyone just sat in their own little groups.

The one we had at the jamaica in was good as was the one at widemouth bay. Both at pubs with big car parks. :clap:

Is'nt Widemouth bay near Bude, if so thats quite a trek from Penzance!

where is central to most of us, im in newquay so dont mind travelling too far, sunday afternoon alway a good one, no one really does mich on sundays :shrug: .

jamaica inn sounds good, but dont think many wanna go that far, truro area sounds pretty good, or kingsley village has a large carpark,or matalan truro has a massive car park,

give me your thoughts! its tricky to please everyone :scratch:

I'm good for most Sunday afternoons and Truro or a bit further is okay for me, but as were getting close to November most shopping sites are going to be getting quite busy soon!

Hiya...

New to this, bought me Corrado Vr6 recently throught this forum am in truro. popped into RK engineering to get immob sorted and was told about this thread. Be good to meet up with some other owners..

time and place anybody, so who in for meeting up how many ppl have we got so far, 4-5 of us,

truro is a good idea on a sunday, time and date ppl can go?

:shrug:

do i bring the vr6 or the 2.0 8v, the 8v is prettier! :camp:

Why not somewhere like sandsifter where there is a car park and food/drink. Or hells mouth cafe. Nice location as well as a good cuppa. Not too keen personally in sitting in a car park 8) :camp:

good idea, no idea where that is will need a postcode for sat nav, so what we saying a sunday afternoon, what dates are good for ppl. :shrug:

Finally got me C on the road and was wondering if there where any more meets planned... ??Know you guys meet up last year but was un able 2 attend ...