CrazyDave

DG Autotech - 288 / 312mm Brake hose kit and rear mk4 kits.

We've been meaning to sorting this out for ages. You've got a set of 288/312 calipers that you want to fit but can't find a source for the brake lines without buying a whole kit with a load of rear lines that you don't need...... So we've put this kit together.

brake hoses 312.jpg[/attachment:evvvq3fd]

The kit contains:

2 x Fully Stainless Steel braided brake lines. Teflon inner tube, stainless steel over braid, clear PVC outer sheath.

2 x Banjo bolts

4 x Squash style copper washers

The normal lines you can buy have plated steel fittings, but we wanted that extra bit of quality that only stainless steel gives 8)

Price for the kit is £49 + £4 P & P in the UK. We can take payment by banker transfer or give us a ring with your card details 01299 253373.

The list:

KAD VR6

Coullstar *Paid* *shipped*

John-M *Paid* *Shipped*

Purple Tom *Paid* *Shipped*

Hi Karl, I've got a set of brake pipes ready for you. Appreciate you had trouble at the weekend, do you want me to post them out to you, or are you going to drop by for a natter, cuppa and a biscuit :D Dave

hi dave,

yeh if you keep them there please as i will be passing yours next friday, so get the kettle on and i will bring the bikkies :)

I'll have a set as well - as Coullstar said, it'll prompt me to fit the 288's :)

I'll call with card details tomm.

Ordered a set by phone yesterday afternoon - it arrived this morning, complete with a free pen :)

Excellent service - and their Corrado sounds interesting, too.

If I remember, I'll give you a ring tomorrow about these hoses, they are just what I need to convert my front brakes

Thats some nice bits!

I hope that you still sell that kit when I get ahold of a 312mm brake kit! :nuts:

Thats some nice bits!

I hope that you still sell that kit when I get ahold of a 312mm brake kit! :nuts:

Mmmm and where do we get hold of brake kits... All very frustrating... I'd quite like a one-stop-shop price for the entire kit including uprated brakes, calipers, hoses etc etc etc... Fitted! Ggggrrrrr can't be doing with shopping at 20 places and trying to work out what I need where etc

If you can find some 312mm brake carriers and calipers from a TT/MK4 Golf etc we can supply the fitting kit,hoses, EBC disc and red stuff pads and we can fit them aswell.

We could find you some calipers aswell if you want the easiest option?

If you can find some 312mm brake carriers and calipers from a TT/MK4 Golf etc we can supply the fitting kit,hoses, EBC disc and red stuff pads and we can fit them aswell.

We could find you some calipers aswell if you want the easiest option?

Short answer is I would like to take the Corrado to a garage with current setup and collect a while later with new setup... :D

Would like to know price first and foremost though...

My hoses turned up today, great looking bits of kit. Would just like to say great service, and very fast delievery.only ordered on Friday.

Thanks DG Autotech :D