Sign in to follow this  
chunk

g60 lagging

hello could any1 help me, i hav a rado g60 and when i plant the foot down the car starts lagging like a mur fucker! just doesnt wunt 2 go and when i give it a wee bit of revs on dip clutch, when the revs come back down it goes way past idel speed and nearly/ sumetimes stalls on me any1 help me on this issue or do i need a tissue!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!! :brickwall:

o where 2 start, iv dun loadz 2 it, replace neary every moving part,sensor, pips ect, but i think iv found the problem, the vacume pipe from ecu 2the throttel body had a gash in it that neva notice so replaced that and every hing seams 2 b going perfect,beta than wot it woz when bot it a year ago. But now every now and again when driven it the rpm gauge and speedo gauge drop 2 0 and then go bak up again

:clap: rite the problem was just that vaccume pipe, cars going great (apart from speedo problem)

so cars basicly restored,only full respray and a g60 front grill badge, rly hard2get hold off like! So wunt 2start tuning the tits out it, any1 give me sum pointers wheres best2start?