Sign in to follow this  
Swompy

This made me laugh

Was just randomly looking for parts for the car ( as you do) and found this, its a singly wiper blade upgrade for the corrado and this is what it said about it:

Storm Single Wiper Kits allow you to change your vehicle from two wipers to a single DTM style wiper system. Storm single wiper conversions are made to the highest standards to fit Right hand drive cars and include all the necessary hardware needed to complete the installation. These Single wiper kits are the very best available and should not be confused with cheaper inferior kits sold elsewhere most of witch are not suitable for right hand drive cars. Our kits incorperate a unique cantilever system witch gives a smooth complete sweep of the screen and is every bit as good as the original wiper system at removing water and grime. Single wiper kit includes a straight black wiper arm and blade, cantilever mechanism, fittings and grommets complete with comprehensive, step by step fitting instructions. Unit Qty = One item.

:lol: :epicfail:

Link below

http://www.independent-inventory.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=2975

:lol: he wont be selling many of those.

HAHA I know

Just noticed your sig and love it,

No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough 8)

:lol: he wont be selling many of those.

HAHA I know

Just noticed your sig and love it,

No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough 8)

:lol: :thumb right:

But original Corrado wipers are just rubbish! He could be trying to sell scraps of newspaper and they'd be better than original Corrado wipers!

I think you'll have to try harder to catch him breaking the trades descriptions act.

On a related note, has anyone successfully managed to fit one of those single wipers that Mercedes started fitting to thier 190 models during the 1990s? They had a neat little mechanism in them which dipped the wiper briefly at the top of the cycle, creating a "'w" type wipe but it also increased the swept area massively.

LOL... That's great!

So, you can buy that and then upgrade to a Lupo single wiper??? Or maybe not

But original Corrado wipers are just rubbish! He could be trying to sell scraps of newspaper and they'd be better than original Corrado wipers!

I think you'll have to try harder to catch him breaking the trades descriptions act.

On a related note, has anyone successfully managed to fit one of those single wipers that Mercedes started fitting to thier 190 models during the 1990s? They had a neat little mechanism in them which dipped the wiper briefly at the top of the cycle, creating a "'w" type wipe but it also increased the swept area massively.

..... :D my old man used to have 190 cosworth (great car) and as a child I was always mesmorised by the 'dipping' single wiper........still makes me chuckle - not sure anyone gives a dam though :lol:

neat idea though if it could be replicated on the C .......would keep me chuckling in the rain :grin: