Sign in to follow this  
The_Dude

VR Wheel bearings part nos & cost?

OK dudes, it sounds like my bearings are on their way out as I've been noticing a drone coming from the rear recently.

Does anyone have the part numbers and prices for both front and back? (one of you dealer boys could oblige?)

Thanks very much! :salute:

fronts are about £40 per side. PArt numbers i have from a while back as below:

Front bearing part number SKF – VKBA 1491

Rear bearing part number SKF – VKBD 1005

I need to replace my fronts too as there seems to be some droning, dont know which one but i'll be redoing the spare front knuckles i have, and fitting with new bearings. Much easier than trying to get it all don in one day.

I can try and get you a price on bearings Jim. I have a spare set of front hubs for sale if you fancy following Hasan's route....

I can try and get you a price on bearings Jim. I have a spare set of front hubs for sale if you fancy following Hasan's route....

I'm looking to see teh prices i can get from SKF for the same - but i'd be interested in the prices you could get Tom.

Tom? did you get any prices? SKF have told us that these are 'licensed parts', whatever that means. Basically they wont supply to our company. So if anyone has the dimensions that would be ideal.