Sign in to follow this  
KADVR6

mk2 vr

keep the rado, that might be a nice example and white is certainly shade of the month at the moment, but it's just another mkII golf with a vr in the bin

That mk2 looks lovely sell the rado and buy it :D . i know thats going to get a few comments but that golf looks very smart and will put a smile on many a faces :D

Before i bought the Mk1 i decided i would either get a Mk2VR, a Mk4 of some description or the Mk1.. I can definitely understand the attraction of a VR powered golf, i wouldnt even bother with a turbo, obd2 a seyt of cams and a rempa and it would be a brilliant daily quick car..

The white one is nice, i dont like big bumpers on an early car though, just me being picky..

Id say have a closer look. If you were to sell your Corrado you could always get another.. Thats how i felt about selling mine, love the car but i want to try some other bits.

Mmmm i was expecting more of a "what you doing" than that, i love the corrado but want to go back to a mk2 at sometime soon then the white one came up for sale.

i'm going to view it next week sometime so i can see how good/bad the conversion was done.

and i agree Michael about the bumpers.