Sign in to follow this  
Loubyvr6

my vr6

spent all last week sorting my wheels and spraying them black, also sprayed and fitted my debadged grill, so thoughtd id put a few pics up to see what you think?

i wasnt sure if id like the black wheels but im realy pleased with how they look :D

ive got some new back lights on order too which i should have this week, i realy need to save up to get her lowered now though, i could park another car under her shes that high lol.

http://s972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... ew%20look/

just done exactly the same to mine. just need to find the right tyre combo now. what are you running on them?

just done exactly the same to mine. just need to find the right tyre combo now. what are you running on them?

not sure without looking, but i know the make is some real cheap c**p that was put on her just before i bought her, im planing on buying a new wheel and tyre package when those tyres have worn out.

the tyres on mine were over 8 years old when i brought her so i gota fork out n buy some nice rubber, looked at all the tyre threads but i guess you cant try before u buy

toyo t1-r for me grippy as anything but wear quite fast. but im on road legal slicks at the mo

the tyres on mine were over 8 years old when i brought her so i gota fork out n buy some nice rubber, looked at all the tyre threads but i guess you cant try before u buy

i would advice against yoko pradas (if you can get them in a 15 that is), ive replaced the toyos i had on my other car with these, they are great in the dry, but a REAL let down in the wet, im just glad they are a soft compound and are wearing out quick.

Thanks vag-hag

Yoko's and Toyos are better than your usual rubbish. But you cannot beat a nice Bridgestone, Goodyear or personal fave Michelin Pilot Sport. Trouble is you have to pay proper money for them!

i would advice against yoko pradas (if you can get them in a 15 that is), ive replaced the toyos i had on my other car with these, they are great in the dry, but a REAL let down in the wet, im just glad they are a soft compound and are wearing out quick.

Thanks vag-hag

haha you can always do a few burn outs.

noted your advice cheers :)

Hey :wave:

Nice lookin' rado!! What lights have u gone for? And whats the ETA for the lowering? Expensive stuff ey? Lolz

"feeling a rare moment of love for the old girl lol" :nono: :grin:

Hey :wave:

Nice lookin' rado!! What lights have u gone for? And whats the ETA for the lowering? Expensive stuff ey? Lolz

"feeling a rare moment of love for the old girl lol" :nono: :grin:

ive got a set of smoked crystal lights on order, i should of had them last week but aparently there are manufacturing problems, so i might just tint the crystal m3 style ones ive already got.

i sent farther christmas my wish list and if ive been a good girl which i think i have i should get a set of coilovers for christmas :D

as for feeling a rare moment of love, it was very rare lol, i think the old girl might be going through the menapause or something cause shes being a right stroppy b***h atm lol :shrug:

ive got a set of smoked crystal lights on order, i should of had them last week but aparently there are manufacturing problems, so i might just tint the crystal m3 style ones ive already got.

i sent farther christmas my wish list and if ive been a good girl which i think i have i should get a set of coilovers for christmas :D

as for feeling a rare moment of love, it was very rare lol, i think the old girl might be going through the menapause or something cause shes being a right stroppy b***h atm lol :shrug:

Nice, they'd look pretty smart I reckons. Thought about all-redding or tinting the originals?

Haha, what an awesome prezzie that'd be!!

Lol im lucky mine's a bloke, other than the occasional case of man-flu Ive been relatively lucky! :lol:

i did think about tinting them red, but think the smoked will look better?

yesterday i was gona trade her in for a golf 1.8t she p***d me of that much, but then i stood back looked at her and remembered how much i love her realy

i did think about tinting them red, but think the smoked will look better?

yesterday i was gona trade her in for a golf 1.8t she p***d me of that much, but then i stood back looked at her and remembered how much i love her realy

:lol: iv been close many a time. .......... i still am now!!