Sign in to follow this  
warren

fuel warning light ???

"Lights on" aftermarket relay - http://www.vehicle-wiring-products.eu/V ... timers.php

Piece of p1ss to wire up if the fuseboard won't run it as expected.

"Low fuel" - Ha, that one's going to be interesting. There are no additional outputs from the float sender in the fuel tank to trigger a warning light, so the clocks themselves (where applicable) must do it via a set resistance value from the wiper on the sender. So not a cat's chance in hell for UK cars....

It can be done with some nifty electronics, but seriously guys.... just look at the clocks from time to time :lol:

I can tell you that with the VR6 at least, when the needle hits the white line above the red section, you have ~ 20 litres remaining.

I've done 80 miles on red in my VR6 :D

I can live without a low fuel warning light, however the headlight one has caught me out already and flattened a brand new battery :eek:

''LIGHTS ON'' WARNING BUZZER UNIT'S ARE UP FOR SALE ON HERE 'PARTS FOR SALE' SEE NOTES 29 NOV FROM ''MILLERMAN'' SEEMS A DODDLE!!! THINK I'LL HAVE 1 MYSELF.