Sign in to follow this  
fla

Irwin tools offer at Amazon

http://tiny.cc/Irwintools

Some people dont have great things to say....'Dont buy these if your rounded nut is 11-12mm!!! I have a rounded nut on my brake calipers so i thought investing in these would save a trip to my local garage, unfortunately the 11mm is too small and the 1/2 inch is too big!!!!! the add on set does not seem to offer a size in between?????? Good idea but baffled at irwins strange sized sockets + a larger square drive fitting would have been more useful for flimsy ratchets!!!!'

Someone else complained about nuts around 10mm

Anyone had same issues?

http://tiny.cc/Irwintools

Some people dont have great things to say....'Dont buy these if your rounded nut is 11-12mm!!! I have a rounded nut on my brake calipers so i thought investing in these would save a trip to my local garage, unfortunately the 11mm is too small and the 1/2 inch is too big!!!!! the add on set does not seem to offer a size in between?????? Good idea but baffled at irwins strange sized sockets + a larger square drive fitting would have been more useful for flimsy ratchets!!!!'

Someone else complained about nuts around 10mm

Anyone had same issues?

yeah sometimes they're not a perfect fit. I've got both sets and also got quite confused over the sizes as some sizes overlap and there are gaps elsewhere in the size range. Just round it off some more and bang on the next size down!

Having said that, they are excellent bits of kit. Has removed several rounded nuts successfully for me. It does help if you can hammer them on.

Snap on also do a set. But at £20something quid these are a great bit of kit.