Sign in to follow this  
charly_vrsexy

clicking like a stone in tyre and wet lower dash

hi, the new problems I face are a weird stone like clicking noise coming I believ from the front drivers wheel.

I thought it was a stonein the tyre at first but it has been like this for around 2 months now, NO STONE ANYWHERE. it is literally what it sounds like. any ideas I did read about a clicking coming from the inner CV joint, could be that but not sure how louder clicking we are talking, ive heard what CV joints have sounded like when they are knackered before and it doesnt sound the same.

2. the little dash pocket on the passenger side under the glover box is completely soaked through.. anybody else had the same problem?

I have had the clicking.

You havent fitted some new wheels or bolts per chance?

I had two bolts that were slightly longer than the others and these were clipping the ABS sensor. Maybe this has broken the sensor and has something to do with your brake juddering problem also. :confused4:

Not sure about the dash bit.. Always worth checking underneath your door cards though to make sure they are sealed nice and tight.

Matt

I have had the clicking.

You havent fitted some new wheels or bolts per chance?

I had two bolts that were slightly longer than the others and these were clipping the ABS sensor. Maybe this has broken the sensor and has something to do with your brake juddering problem also. :confused4:

Not sure about the dash bit.. Always worth checking underneath your door cards though to make sure they are sealed nice and tight.

Matt

hmm would make sense, I have the original wheels on but the bolts could possibly be different, I managed to fix the brake problem, the fuse had gone (no16), however I am ever dubious as to why it blew.

Dash tray's possibly due to the "Leaf guard" seal being old and leaking...

Have a search should find a how-to.. and shows how you can even add a pollen filter too from memory..

Dash tray's possibly due to the "Leaf guard" seal being old and leaking...

Have a search should find a how-to.. and shows how you can even add a pollen filter too from memory..

Nice one will do that myself :salute: