Sign in to follow this  
VAG-hag

Sourcing pads to fit Brembo 4 pots

Hello :wave:

Does anybody know if it is possible to find out what cars have certain Brembo callipers in common? Or is it possible to search for pads and mounting kits etc by Brembo part number?

For example if I had some calipers with the Part number 20.8429.03 1 A is it possible to find which cars they were fitted to in order to potentially save money when buying ancillaries? after all if i can get bits from Ford rather than Aston Martin I will!!

One day I will get on with my brake upgrade!! :lol: :lol:

Yeah a lot of places list pads by Caliper brand and part number. Demon Tweeks for instance do.

Here's an example on Pagid's race pad site - http://www.braketechnology.com/caliper.html#brembo

As for which cars use the same caliper, quite tricky. A lot of them will have minor changes that could totally change the part number, but should still use the same pads though. You'll soon get used to your caliper's 'pad profile' when shopping for these things mate :D

i was going to suggest demon tweeks - they are probably your best bet.

ebay is good too :)

if you're running the 323x28's i would go with ferodo ds2500's - think you can pick them up for about £100ish a set

Cheers Griff. Im going to use 325x 28 SCR discs..... its the pads I want to suss.....

Ive had a look on Demon Tweeks but cant see how to search for pads by caliper number :(

Chances are its slapping me in the face but im looking straight through it :shock: