BadMeatPies

Black interior light/sun roof control panel & sunvisors

Hi all

First off, I've got a late (94) 16v with grey cloth interior. I love my cars but am not a parts number level guru like some of you are, so would like your help.

I'm in the process or re-trimming my headlining in darker colours, almost got to re-fitting and realised I still have the old beige controls, which I'd love to have in black. If it's avoidable i'd prefer to not spray it (I've seen a few people spraying theres). Is there anything similar to the Passat W8 light that I can swap accross that comes in black? (I was thinking mk2 golf?)

Also, any black replacements for the sun visors? I've got some b5 (2001) Audi A4 visors and they are just a tiny bit too long (considering trying to adapt the fasteners) but if anyone knows of anything better please let me know!

If anyone has any ideas I'm happy to give them a try and can write it up if its successful.

Cheers

Joe

EDIT: I think I've figured this one, will update if anyone is interested.

HI Joe,

Long time since you posted this, but I would like to know, as I am keen on deleeting the last light grey coloured interrior.

Cheers,

Redfox.

They are about. I had the in the valver and they were black, not sprayed. Unfortunately, the car has now gone to the scrap heap (as in my sig). The bloke who took it is Dan at DevonDubShack. http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7t92ADJQfSUAeUlXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE1bmc3NHE4BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA01TWTAwMV8xMTg-/SIG=11jrt5f41/EXP=1345482998/**http%3a//www.devondubshack.co.uk/ If you email him, he may still have them. :o

cheers buddy, i did a google search and could see that there were indeed some black switches but none had the sunroof switch?

also wondering if there was any direct replacement black sunvisors? saw a rumour some mk3 golf cab ones might fit but no proof in this yet?

The sunvisors I had were sprayed matt black by the previous owner, as well as the sunroof mech cover. Mk3 Golf VR6 Highline had black interior iirc too. The interior light switch, and the sunroof switch were both black though.