Sign in to follow this  
rado94

whats happening to the c's

I would agree with all previous comments, bought my 93 valver in July on a whim ( as a weekend car)have spent the following months accumulating parts and goodies without touching the car (apart from the odd five minutes ).

But in my mind next year it will be all worth while, it just breaks my heart when you see how many are being broken.

You have to assume that at some point everyone will think we have to keep them in one peice on the roads and being a Volkswagen there will be more left than any Ford , Renault et al or am I dreaming

Last time I took mine out to work... it overheated! and stranded me for a few hours!"

Mine did the same coming back from work, but she is good and didn't properly let go until I was near home. Did take almost 3 litres to get her to the garage the next day and its only 5mins away :shock: :lol:

Mine is my only car and i do 40+ miles a day going to and from work, i pass "jay16valve" every morning and we always exchange a flash of lights and thumbs up!

As for how many are left, just lately they seem to be breeding in Derby/Nottingham area, i know of 3 that work at Rolls-Royce Derby alone! I recon there must be easily 20-25 around this neck of the woods. Ian

Last time I took mine out to work... it overheated! and stranded me for a few hours!

Kept saying to myself..

"Should have taken the Focus..."

Did that because you keep "killing" other ones! :tongue:

That made me chuckle, Josh! :wink: