Sign in to follow this  
nathan.g4

Help wiring loom :S No highbeam now!!!

I bought an uprated wiring loom off fleabay and fitted it today and everything worked fine until i put high beam on then the drivers side headlight looses power and goes to dipped/low beam whilst the other headlight works fine :cuckoo: i changed all the bulbs to rule them out and have spent majority of the day trying to figure it out but i'm no electriction so thought i would see if someone on here could help me out :help: :help:

the originals worked but it failed its mot on them so i bought a new one all i did was cut and crimp new loom in thats why it is confusing me because i havent really touched anything

yeah headlights work as they should until i put on high beam then drivers cut out looks like its lossing power :S trouble is cant really work in the dark

right so i have pulled the new loom out of the car and restored it back to original and still no high beam :confused4: i have gone back on the original loom as far as i can and the cables all look okay but now i am not getting the blue light on the dash board either when i switch to high beam which is making me think maybe the switch has gone ? any help at all would be great...