Sign in to follow this  
aussieveedub

The new edition to west Australia,after a good rimming

Gday Russ, great to meet up with you in Perth, great place, really enjoyed our stay. Will be back again in the future. Had such a busy schedule sorry we couldnt organise a trip out or something. Hope the samson jigging trip went well.

Great looking car, trust you sorted out the number plate size issues!passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfholidays,xmas 09 pt 2 010.JPG[/attachment:qjnqbho6]climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfholidays,xmas 09 pt 2 011.JPG[/attachment:qjnqbho6]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfholidays,xmas 09 pt 2 009.JPG[/attachment:qjnqbho6]holidays,xmas 09 pt 2 008.JPG[/attachment:qjnqbho6]

Hi Dave glad you had a great time,the number plate issue sorted just now the letters are smaller so plate still doesn't fit the car so lookinh at some UK custom plates that will do the job at less than a quarter of the price.Didn't get out Samson jigging but hopefully this weekend when its 42 degs :clap:

hey mate me mates just come back from oz,he went to the dub show in perth ,there was only one rado there dont spose it was yours was it? :)

hey mate me mates just come back from oz,he went to the dub show in perth ,there was only one rado there dont spose it was yours was it? :)

hmmmm let me think,yup sure was :clap:

Brilliant shots Russ, looks like they were taken just down from Hilary's. I am so jealous, want to come back again :wave: Hear it was 44 degrees t'other day though, blimey mate you must be melting!!

44d im avin some of that surely they want plasterers down under?......mmm there is a flaw in the plan ,multifinish would prob go off before ive got half way across a ceilin :lol:

Brilliant shots Russ, looks like they were taken just down from Hilary's. I am so jealous, want to come back again :wave: Hear it was 44 degrees t'other day though, blimey mate you must be melting!!

yeah was a tad hot Dave i was off work so just sat under the air con,you are right about the place of the pic you must be a local to of spotted that,or maybe you could become a local and bring your R out too. :)

A new up date as i recieved a nice big parcel today containing 1 new milltek CAT back exaust :clap: ,so goodbye noisey holey side pipe and hello to new stealth system when it has been adjusted to the smooth bumper that is. :D A big thanks to John Mitchell racing for supplying and sending the package 12 000 miles :D .I would say i would post new pics of it but as it will be stealth not much point :nuts: