Sign in to follow this  
Parptoot

EEEEEEkkk!

I went down to the new shopping centre in White city London yesterday, I parked the car, walked towards the entrance to the shops and saw this!

I can only presume he had some sort of air suspension system because it certainly wouldn't have been able to mount a matchstick let alone a speed hump.

Corsa? Clio? Toyota Aygo?

From the back it looked a bit Toyota.

Either way it looked pants.

I went down to the new shopping centre in White city London yesterday, I parked the car, walked towards the entrance to the shops and saw this!

I can only presume he had some sort of air suspension system because it certainly wouldn't have been able to mount a matchstick let alone a speed hump.

Corsa? Clio? Toyota Aygo?

From the back it looked a bit Toyota.

Either way it looked pants.

That is horrible....

I saw something simalar in Weymouth on Saturday :pukeright: why couldnt I see a rado insted :(

The vehicle E20MAR, a Toyota Yaris Sr (3 Door Hatchback), is on our database. To discover its history please continue.

The vehicle E20MAR, a Toyota Yaris Sr (3 Door Hatchback), is on our database. To discover its history please continue.

Discover it's history?? U mean make it history :norty:

i don't know what the fuss is about... was thinkin about doing the same thing to my corrado...

Do it!

Then shoot yourself....... before someone else does.

i don't know what the fuss is about... was thinkin about doing the same thing to my corrado...

Do it!

Then shoot yourself....... before someone else does.

Honestly i'd rather shoot myself before even contemplating doing anything like that to the motor!

I saw something simalar in Weymouth on Saturday :pukeright: why couldnt I see a rado insted :(

suprised you havent seen me yet mate!! yer there is a lot of junk around weymouth!!! just laugh at them and they feel small! :D

suprised you havent seen me yet mate!! yer there is a lot of junk around weymouth!!! just laugh at them and they feel small! :D

I know I was keeping an eye open for anything Yellow, but was only really down for the day visiting so wasnt on the road much.

I had to go out to the lobster pot and have a crab sandwhich MMMmmmmmmmmmm 8)

:lol:

Ya There was some monsters about I must say, but saw a nice old rocco parked just out side Easton

I know I was keeping an eye open for anything Yellow, but was only really down for the day visiting so wasnt on the road much.

I had to go out to the lobster pot and have a crab sandwhich MMMmmmmmmmmmm 8)

:lol:

Ya There was some monsters about I must say, but saw a nice old rocco parked just out side Easton

The one with the borbet ts (i think?) yer its an old bone....but wouldnt have it any other way with them! haha. ill make sure i drive round everyday from now on mate on the off chance!