Sign in to follow this  
philie

LOOK WHAT SOMEONE DID TO MY RADO(UPDATE P2)

Look what someone done to my rado and left without saying anything.I can not believe someone would do this.I parked my car in work at 9am Monday morning in work and by the time I got back at lunch this is what I found.climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdf06012010035.jpg[/attachment:540naotw]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdf06012010036.jpg[/attachment:540naotw]06012010037.jpg[/attachment:540naotw]

Any one any idea if it will need a new door or could it be panal beatin out.

Thats sh*t man. :(

Yeah i reckon that'll probably need a new door, but i'd try and get a quote off a dent remover. They're usually pretty good. :) But you never know, may still be cheaper to get another door in your colour.

Some people are such ars*holes.

i had that happen to me at work :( Same door same position. Ever since then i always park miles away and walk... rather than have my rado with dents and crap.

I took the door off mine and beat it out. Trouble is with the bend in the metal you never quite get it all out so you have to sand and fill it afterwards with some Ipon 38 or something to get a truely smooth finish. You may be better off looking for a cheep second hand door. i would have done it myself but i was trying to do it on a shoe string

When you say in work, do you mean in the works carpark? Is it covered by CCTV?

Yea parked 10 feet from the office door and the cctv points the opposite way.I just went out for a ciggie there and notice someone has dented my passenger door there is a crease going down it cant believe this crap ah well hopefully they hit a wall in this weather carma and all that.

i fell for ya there mate, this is why i hate having a nice car cos im worried some one would do this to did. :( :(

Thanks mate the car was only re-sprayed last year and had all the panels replaced and all the glass as it was bought in the uk as a cat D i think and restored to its former glory now more work to add to the list.

try with one of this desatascador.jpg

it should work!

Might do actually if I find the person that done im sure there will be a huge dent on my bonet from his head LOL :lol:

ahhhhh mate i Really fill for ya now to have all that work done thats just unfair :( :censored: . dont worry mate its a bit of metal at the end of the day, your get it sorted im sure

ahhhhh mate i Really fill for ya now to have all that work done thats just unfair :( :censored: . dont worry mate its a bit of metal at the end of the day, your get it sorted im sure

I think il park her up for 6 months and get her sorted again.

When you say in work, do you mean in the works carpark? Is it covered by CCTV?

Yea parked 10 feet from the office door and the cctv points the opposite way.I just went out for a ciggie there and notice someone has dented my passenger door there is a crease going down it cant believe this crap ah well hopefully they hit a wall in this weather carma and all that.

Thats bad luck. You looked at other cars for signs of paint on their bumper? Hope you get it sorted soon matey!

bastards! :mad2: that's just cack, especially at your office.

could have even been a careless courier with a heavy load of something.

Its not any one that works here as im the only one who drives a white van so yea has to be someone that was coming in for something else.

Thats a really sh*t fella!!! Accidents happen, but its not nice when you have passion for your car and people do this, and its always in the back of your mind that your car will be ok next time you park it up somewhere! Plus there is the cost. Hope you get it sorted soon!

Just found out if I go threw my insurance my premieum will go up and I'l loose my no claims discount because I cant claim who done it.The only other option is to pay for it myself either way im out of pocket. :(

Its not any one that works here as im the only one who drives a white van so yea has to be someone that was coming in for something else.

Can you check with your reception/security/post room what pickups or deliveries were made? Might be able to trace the firm that owns the van?

Can you check with your reception/security/post room what pickups or deliveries were made? Might be able to trace the firm that owns the van?

Its a business park with about 6 small units there is a plumbing suppliers next door and thats were all the traffic in and out of the place go's too so just waiting to see a white van with some green paint on it and then kick his ass.

That sucks bud

what about the unit next door, they have CCTV? or any other units across from yours, if camera in your work points wrong way i'd still go through footage incase there something in it

hope you get sorted, i'd replace thee door and paint it and sod insurance as its high enough already for you

cheers

That sucks bud

what about the unit next door, they have CCTV? or any other units across from yours, if camera in your work points wrong way i'd still go through footage incase there something in it

hope you get sorted, i'd replace thee door and paint it and sod insurance as its high enough already for you

cheers

Thats a really good idea as going by the damage the car that hit came in faceing the cctv.Just see what white cars came around that corner thanks mate.

No Hassle bud i know what its like some AHole took mirror off my van back august last year and finished by leavin a deep score on rear qtr panel, quick trip to town centre CCTV office got me the bus that did it, but sadly no reg number and looked same as all other ulsterbus's you see about.

hope you catch the AHole, remember to get the footage copied to disc for evidence incase the system writes over top of it again in short space of time, you can also request footage under data protection laws in South from other peoples systems :wink:

Ah mate what a sh1tter!! Feel for ya bud :(

Same thing happened to me, drivers door as well, along the crease, in my companies car park!! But get this, I'd owned the car less than 24 hours!!

Thankfully I kept going out and checking the cars/vans around me and eventually found the guy who had caused the damage - so there is hope for u mate!!

Hope u get it sorted soon, this kind of thing has happened to my 'rado 3 times now in under a year of ownership, best of luck to u bud!!

(and keep that sledgehammer with u for when u find the culprit :lol: )