GVK

GVK's mk2 Golf VR6 'mit GT3582R turbolader'

Dont you just love the number of old VW's that are still pounding around the tracks in Europe. Do Vaux or Ford have the same thing?

You do get all sorts, especially at the 'ring.... the German cars (Golfs,E30/E36 BMWs etc. are very popular out there)

Use Facebook?

I've started a group "GVKmotorsport" with petrolhead content, which all users can add too.

Request to join, mention the-corrado.net and I'll add you, unless you appear to be a weirdo, serial killer or rapist.

First track day of the year on Saturday at Rockingham. Great day with Circuit days/Northloop.

24587_346475684817_642449817_3744266_86524_n.jpg

Had a minor Golf>tyre stack interface due to cutting a corner maybe a bit too fine. :cuckoo:

Should help with the uphill sections of the Nurburgring and those 'nice chaps' that don't pull over on track days... :lol:

wedsphonepics104.jpg

ooo that looks like it might make a bit more poke! haha looking good loving the track pictures :D loving the one with the car stepping out! haha

Oooo nice shiny bits! your shorter hoses should be with us on friday if you want to come and swap them over :)

Thanks Graham will pop over Sat afternoon if that's ok?

I need a 3" clamp on air filter as have sold my Carbonio CAI anything will do to keep me going a few weeks.... got anything?

ooo that looks like it might make a bit more poke!

It will do...

haha looking good loving the track pictures :D loving the one with the car stepping out! haha

It's good fun, I'd never be any good at proper racing, enjoy buggering about too much! :lol:

Oooo nice shiny bits! your shorter hoses should be with us on friday if you want to come and swap them over :)

Thanks Graham will pop over Sat afternoon if that's ok?

I need a 3" clamp on air filter as have sold my Carbonio CAI anything will do to keep me going a few weeks.... got anything?

Sorry Gary Im only here on saturday morning till 12... Im sure ive got a clamp you can have though :)

Went to Santa pod Sunday to run the car down the strip to get a benchmark before adding B O O S T

Previous best was 14.3@96mph running Toyo R888 track tyres, this time I just had Kumho road tyres...

1st run was 14.2 @100 mph , did a 14.1 @ 99 later and a 14.3 @101...

andrewpod.jpg

Should be in the 12s with Turbo... :eek: