Sign in to follow this  
rustyturret

Missing door/wing mirror glass! Is it theft!!??

Some thieving scum bag has nicked my door/wing mirror glass, in my opinion its most likely been stolen and not hit by another car or fallen out etc, I tuck the mirrors in every night when I put her to bed and it was there last night but not this morning. My question is, is the door/wing mirror glass Corrado specific or would it fit other VW's??

It could be vandalism or high jinks I suppose but care was taken to remove the glass with no damage or excess force...they wanted the mirror intact! Could there be another explanation??

Very odd - a thief with a conscience?

Im gonna throw something out there and say it sounds like another Corrado owner who them self are missing a wing mirror glass. :shrug:

Why would a thief that doesnt own a corrado take a corrado mirror glass, esp with care!?

I hope that's not the case though!

Very odd.

If you tuck the mirrors in each night it seems a bit of a coincidence unless having tucked them in sent a message to someone that you care about your mirrors.

Was the glass perfect as that's given me an idea for getting better glass for mine!!! :lol:

But at £56 a shot I'm sure there are a few people out there that wouldn't bat an eyelid at doing the dirty.

:bad-words: on your behalf.

its them bloody tvr owners!! or possibly the mclaren f1 owners!

feel for you, my mate had his whole g60 trim removed from his mk2. he was gutted

Im gonna throw something out there and say it sounds like another Corrado owner who them self are missing a wing mirror glass. :shrug:

Its not me honist 8)

I got one on its way from some one els, unless they took it :lol:

Its not me honist 8)

HAHA! That solved then.... Swompy has your glass :wink:

Are they really £56 a pop!? But surely only someone whos enquired about their price will know that.

Its not me honist 8)

HAHA! That solved then.... Swompy has your glass :wink:

Are they really £56 a pop!? But surely only someone whos enquired about their price will know that.[/quote:gfiry4gj]

No they ent £56 a go its £54 :grin: :lol: But ya I couldnt belive it when he said they where that much, no wonder they are called the stealers