Sign in to follow this  
UseOnceDestroy

Just crashed the VR6 :(

You know what? *Everyone* does this *once*.

Next time you'll make damn sure you're watching the car in front ALL the time, and not making assumptions about what they're going to do. You just never know when they're going to stall it, or chicken out (they don't all have 2.9 litres of oomph and balls of steel).

It's always worthwhile driving with the basic assumption that everyone else on the road is truly an idiot and should never have been given a license... :)

It's always worthwhile driving with the basic assumption that everyone else on the road is truly an idiot and should never have been given a license... :)

There's no assumption necessary, its the truth! :lol:

^^^^^

What they said.

Driving my poorly 8v with reduced compression has made me very wary of the traffic behind as I would pull out and the car would then go almost absolutly no where :gag: Anyone expecting a Corrado to fly off in front of them would then get a shock. And I also had to adjust my driving style to not thinking I could pull out in the size of gap I would have before though sometimes I forgot which caused a few prays to be said. :pale:

You just never know what's going to happen so make sure the space you want to drive into is clear.

Yeah annoying when people do pull half out and then stop... Good example of why you should make sure you look before going...

did this once following my dad

Lol I got bloody close following my Dad doing this. I was driving my sisters car at the time. Slammed on the brakes and just stopped.

Would have been a good way to anoy the whole family if I had hit him lol. :)

Its easily done though you look they start moving and you the start looking at the gap and see if you can make it. to find they have stopped for no reason when the gap was big enough for me awsel.

We live and learn I guess

well it was his fault for stalling :lol: i was quite lucky and slammed the brakes on just in time so no damage other than the vw badge falling out my grille lol

he was still :bad-words: though

:shrug: