Sign in to follow this  
Ad's 16v

2.0 16v (Updated Pics)

Having now owned my Black 2.0 16v for over two years now i thought it time for an update now with close to 140,000 on the clock :o

Since owning her i've replaced the wipers with lupo ones (because lets face it the O/E ones are absolutely cr*p) i've siliconed around my air intake on the scuttle plate and removed copious amounts of leaves and dirt e.t.c. to hopefully stop the water getting in "before it starts" :? and fitted a new sony mini disc head unit with some uprated Infinity speakers and a Basslink (Sounds really good, highly recommend it)

She now sits on Uprated koni shocks and springs with Toyo Proxes all round and is sporting a rather nice set of M3 style rear lights 8)

Hopefully one day (If i havent't sold her by then) I'll get the interior retrimmed in black leather 8) and treat her to a respray due to scratching :( on sunroof and other general stone chips e.t.c.

YAY! good for you, welcome to both the forum, and to the wonderful and colourful world of Corrado ownership! 8)

Cheers mate. Yeh like i said it needs a little bit of work, but nothing a couple of spare weekends won't sort out (When i get them :( :( )

Looks like a good one dude.. what reg/year is it? looks like you have the same cloth as mine - does your rear bench have the central armrest? mine hasn't got it... shame cos I think they look better with :?

123k and no ripped bolster, you lucky son of a ........ :wink:

myne had 123k when i got her in november, shes now got 126k :( and yes i do have the obligatory ripped bolster!! :(

Phil K - it's a 93 L reg and no it hasn't got the rear centre arm rest, but i managed to pick one up yesterday and at some point i'm going to get the lot retrimmed in black leather.

Joebrent - Yeh i was lucky to find it. I've only had her for a month or so and she came with a full service history and quite a few receipts. (So she's just a good original car.)

Adam

Okay she's clean BUT just before i took these shots the front bumper decided it was going to jump off and i don't supose it had anything to do with the fact that i was trying to do a three point turn between to grass banks 8) .

Anyway i managed to push it back on and it seems to be holding but i'll have to inspect it more closely as the last thing i wan't is for it to come flying off as i shoot down the road and then run over e.t.c. Punctures Blah Blah Blah.

looks cleaner than when you came to my shop mate :lol: :lol: , have'nt you done those seats yet :roll: whats takin so long, youv'e had em a fortnight :shock: :D :D :D

Rather than post up pics of my new C, I thought I'd just bring this thread to the top and say...... mines just like that!

Lovely - saves me from taking 'arty' pics! Cheers adam!

PS whats a set of those wheels worth?? Set for £300 on CGTI forum but sounds a bit pricey........?

Not quite sure Yalan i'd probably reckon to pay about £200 - £250 with a good set of tyres. I think they'd look mint if they were polished and the car was lowered, but i'm not sure i might just stick a set of 16" rims on there but again no idea what. OHHH decisions, decisions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look for some pics of Dave Bloomfields car on here.. he is a member, has a black 2.0 16v, sitting lowered on polished estorils just how you describe.

Estorils are a very nice wheel when polished, and Daves car suits em to the ground..

I've had a hunt around for daves car on here but i can't find anything so if you know of any pics jims16v then let me know.

Cheers Adam

well if you choose to go the way of 16s in the next few weeks, give me a PM & we may be able to work something out..... just need something soon to get through MOT and I don't want to fork out to re-shod the 6 spoke OZ 15s.....

Cheers

I fitted a new set of Koni Sports Springs and dampers on thursday and the handling is much improved :shock: and the ride isn't to harsh, they lowered it by approximately 25 - 30mm and in my opinion it looks much better 8) (Bit difficult to see from the photo but you get the idea :D )

looking good mate - have you got any more pics though as its hard to see the gaps because of the shadows.....

And if you don't mind me asking how much & where from??

Cheers

Al