Sign in to follow this  
Redrado93

Front Wing dent advice...

Hi guys.

Well, after the snow and ice got the better of me this winter, I have successfully sourced a new bumper (same colour) and indicator unit, but still have annoying dent, with slight cracking of paint, on the offside wing (about 10mm deep and the size of a tennis ball). Just in need of a bit of advice on this one really...

- In peoples experience, would the dent pop out?

- Does the whole wing need to be removed in order to fill and re-paint? (Trying to guage a rough price bracket)

- Would getting hold of a whole new wing and re-painting that be a cheaper option?

- Lastly, can anyone recommend a reasonably priced good bodyshop in the Guildford area?!

Regards,

Chris

you don't have to remove a wing to pull a dent out and paint,but they would need the hole car unlike a loose wing,but you could also try dent wizards etc,the might be able to get the dent out without painting,but if your paint is cracked it might be worth doing the lot.

As for price i would expect to have it removed and painted for around £150 mark but be warned fresh paint on a separate panel will stick out like a sore thumb! and to do it probably you will need to flash it into the bonnet and door....more £££