Sign in to follow this  
jpowell79

Value of an N-plate Storm with 145k on clock?

hi all....going to look at an N plate VR6 storm in blue this evening..... 145k on the clock, but mint inside and out with plenty of history.

I won't tell you what the guy wants for it, as I'm curious to know what you think its worth (I know you'd have to look at it yourself for an accurate valuation, but just want to know what you think as a ball-park figure)

Seems a decent price to me, but then what do I know!!

no.....funny enough I called that one and apparantly it had been sold within 1 hour of the advert going live.....sounds like a right bargain!!!

Nah the one I'm looking at is different

Ah, that'll be why he's had his phone switched off all day :lol: I didn't want to buy it but felt I had to at that price considering its not too far away from me!

Its very hard to value cars without seeing them, but from what you're saying I'd say around the £3k-£4k mark, but you've got more idea than us as it's pretty much worth whatever you're willing to pay for it, you're the buyer :)

I was happy to pay just under £4k for mine last June with 137k on the clock, 2 owners from new, FSH plus all tax discs, MOT's and most invoices since the year built 1995. Bodywork was near mint along with clean interior. Don't ask how much I've spent since then :shock:

If it's totally straight with a good / full history and generally nice condition inside and out i'd say 3.5 - 4k is the going rate. If you get it for under 3k you're doing well.

hmmm id say thats quite a difficult one....

im going to be no use on this one and say i dont know

lol

Ah, that'll be why he's had his phone switched off all day :lol: I didn't want to buy it but felt I had to at that price considering its not too far away from me!

How did the £1500 corrado storm turn out mate? That's by far the cheapest I've seen a working one!

Got any pics or more details on her??

Now that I've read my post back it does sound like I bought it, but what I meant is that I'd tried to get hold of the fella but it had already sold so he wasn't answering his phone, I wish it was me that had got hold of it though, it looked like a proper bargain! :)

Is it the one on Pistonheads up for £1500? :lol:

I picked that one off Pistonheads up today and drove it 190 miles home no problem at all! What a bargain!!! Apparently he'd had over 300 emails and 25 viewings with people offering way over the asking price of £1500. Thankfully the seller honoured our agreement. Many hours of fun ahead!!!

Is it the one on Pistonheads up for £1500? :lol:

I picked that one off Pistonheads up today and drove it 190 miles home no problem at all! What a bargain!!! Apparently he'd had over 300 emails and 25 viewings with people offering way over the asking price of £1500. Thankfully the seller honoured our agreement. Many hours of fun ahead!!!

Whats the mileage on it, looked pretty clean in the pics, well done :salute:

Mileage is high, 198k miles. However, full VW service history at Silver Street, Taunton and Bridgewater VW. Loads of receipts for other bits/jobs with all work carried out at main dealer or TSR Performance, Bridegwater.