Sign in to follow this  
Europolo

Any1 do nice white dials for vr6

Basically my corrado has been slowly slipping towrads the motorsport look... flocked dash, big brembos, 17" white speedlines, etc... For a while now ive been trying to source nice white dials... All those I see are lockwood ones on ebay for a g60 which have different figures on them...

Does anyone make an oem style white Dial set for the Corrado VR6?

Where can they be bought?

Any pics?

Basically im looking for my dials from 94 vr with colours reversed... white background with black gradients and still red colour at peak rpm etc...

I contacted a local printers and they said they'd do them but for 100euro... Which is a rip off...

Any help would be great please...

Note - I dont want ddi style... Just same style but in white... Thanks

Cliff

I tried... and spent hoursa at it... my scanner... when I scanned them in cahnged the size to ever so slightly larger and was having awfull trouble getting them scaled back down and maintaining the resoultion... it became a little pixelated...

Thanks for the link... I just dont want them to look like a diy jobbie... Might go at it again if this doesnt work out for me...

Loads of nice lockwood ones on ebay but rpm to 8k tut tut...

Your car sound good, any photos? Ironically I think most motorsport gauges are black backed so standard ones are more in keeping the theme. If your feeling flush maybe look at a Stack style panel to replace original clocks.

Stack pod... ?!?! I dont have that much money... LOL..

cant afford the 100euro to get exactly what I want made never mind that...

Heres a few pics... Must start a thread... Ive been meaning to for a year or so...

NEWcamerapics272.jpg

NEWcamerapics276.jpg

NEWcamerapics268.jpg

NEWcamerapics277.jpg

On the old banded steels..

Picture123.jpg

Oh and the bay...

DSCF0433.jpg

Anyone else?

Liking that. Whats the spec on the Speedlines? Almost ordered a set of those myself. Flocked dash look ok and not as out of place as I thought. Might look into that.

Spec is 17 x 7 ET35

15mm H&R hubcentric spacers

205 / 40 / 17 yokohama paradas...

I didnt do any pof the small bits just the main body of the dash... and left the pockets underneath plastic around them.. Ah sure nice for a change I reckoned...

I didnt do any pof the small bits just the main body of the dash... and left the pockets underneath plastic around them.. Ah sure nice for a change I reckoned...

Who did the dash for you? I think leaving the vents etc works perfectly. Nice and subtle.

Thanks... I live in ireland.. it was a chap off rally.ie that does alot of cars for irish motorsport... Not too many people around do it right...

That looks spot on i think :D , some nice changes, not too much and not to little!!

Sits well too :salute: