Sign in to follow this  
JasonSanders

Whooohoo got the charger off

Have you taken it off to have some work done to it? I've just got mine back from Darren (G-man at G-werks) and it looks lovely now...

I know what you mean about knackered bolts... Mine had a Jabba stage 4 rebuild less than 16K miles ago (and just OVER a year :roll: ) and the bolts were a sod to get out... Darren also found that the Apex seal was almost dead, and the bearings WERE dead... :shock:

I'm much happier about running it on my new engine now it's been done by someone that you can actually talk to! 8)

i had no upgrade done to mine at all when i un-installed it and sent it to Darren (g-werks)

He replaced all the seals, upgraded and rebuilt the charger, and also got me the smaller pulley and sns chip. The C runs absolutely fantastic now.

Darren................. U the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to be a cynic, but I wouldnt trust Jabba as far as I could throw them..... If anyone wants a rebuild or upgrade for a charger..... go with Darren at G-Werks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DM

Sorry to be a cynic, but I wouldnt trust Jabba as far as I could throw them.....DM

Which isn't very far being the size he is.....

Jabbathecutt&shutt

Sorry to be a cynic, but I wouldnt trust Jabba as far as I could throw them.....DM

Which isn't very far being the size he is.....

Jabbathecutt&shutt

rofl Kev, a comedy genius :lol: :lol: :lol: