Sign in to follow this  
Fanjita

Throttle body to Solenoid valve hose no longer made? (VR6)

Hi all,

I've just been taking bits off the engine and giving things a clean, when I noticed that a hose running between the throttle body and solenoid valve has a big hole in it. Looking at the route it appears this solenoid valve then runs to the carbon canister.

Anyway aside from making a new one, did i make a mistake with the part number as VW Poole state this part is no longer available?

Hopefully you can see the pic below, its the one numbered 13, although mine actually divides into 2 pipes and one runs to the valve on the rocker cover.

Thanks,

James

http://www.vagcat.com/p/B121/133800.png

thanks mate, i was thinking of doing that but ive got to fashion a t junction somehow, i could try to get a plastic T?

Ive farted around with the carbon canister a lot lately, and having read a lot of posts here about relocation (for cold air) I determined that binning it would cause me engine troubles?

It's been relocated so I assumed the best bet is to keep it plumbed in.

Jim

hi james,

i think i have one mate, i will have a look later for you. But as supercharged said try ford aswel.