Sign in to follow this  
dgtvr6

Garage in Camberley

All

Anyone have a decent garage they could recommend in Camberley?

Need to get:

1./ MOT

and

2./ Car picked up to get fixed... Think (although I am non-technical) that lamda is broken. Engine revving up and down when started... Needs looking at anyway.

Thanks

not hard to change a lambda sensor and vagcom it still if you want to pay garage rates :shock:

Assuming that is the issue... Do need to get it checked first. No VAGCom myself...

So, would you be interested/able to come take a look?

yes mate can pop over saturday at some point if thats any help to ya !!

That would be very helpful indeed :D

Address:

GU15 2DS... Set that in Satnave and call me on 07876507320 when close.

Thanks again

Darryn

yes mate can pop over saturday at some point if thats any help to ya !!

:( I waited in and you didn't call, no letter, not even an sms or Pm.... I feel so unloved now...

:D

You gonna be able to do this? No worries if not I'll take to garage as per original plan.

Take it to Top Test in Bagshot for the MOT. Lovely blokes, wont mess you about, and if they're not busy and your clearly an enthusiast they'll let you go in the pit and they'll show you what they are doing and give you a chance to see if there is anything you need to check. I take both my cars and my Dad takes his and mums 2 cars there.

Off topic - There are loads of us in the Camberley/Farnborough area, we need to do a meet!

Take it to Top Test in Bagshot for the MOT. Lovely blokes, wont mess you about, and if they're not busy and your clearly an enthusiast they'll let you go in the pit and they'll show you what they are doing and give you a chance to see if there is anything you need to check. I take both my cars and my Dad takes his and mums 2 cars there.

Off topic - There are loads of us in the Camberley/Farnborough area, we need to do a meet!

Cheers for garage info... If there is gonna be a meet it needs to be soon as the Rado is getting sold as soon as MOT etc sorted.

sorry mate had a nightmere this week end will deffo sort for this weekend to scan it for ya :D

Hi mate

You still ok for this weekend?

Thanks

hi mate yer should be cool for later this afternoon / early evening ive goota refurb my rear brakes as they are in a world usless

give me a call ill pm my number