Sign in to follow this  
Bullfinch

Contacting first owner.....

yeah.... you remember it came up for sale after 6 months or something??

he used my pics :lol:

Yeah - resourceful!

id love to kno what happened to my old car! if anyone see's a black and red fiat bravo with random grafix down the side thats mine! cost me a fortune did that car lol. but id like to kno where it is now. i sold it to a fella in doncaster and then last i saw it was on ebay again for what i sold it for. id respond if i got an email. i messaged the bloke who i bought my corrado from to see if he wanted to see how she was and he was pleased to see the pictures!

This thread prompted me to email the guy who I bought it from. Our only form of contact was via email before I bought the car from him when I was asking questions and such.

Emailed him yesterday just briefly saying that I still had the car I bought from him, many modifications had been done and many more to go and asked what he was driving nowadays.

'Twas his work email so now it depends if he still works there or not, 5 years later...

Was sortting out all the documents that came with my car into a folder and found a recipt from the very fist owner.

Was somthing to do with insurance around July 94 time but I know my car was registered around March 94 and on the papper it also says the car was worth £15000 at that time.

Which seams strange as I thought they cost more than that new :confused4:

Any ideas?

Oh well it's been a week since I sent the letter (first class so it must have arrived and I had done some google research and name and address were up to date) and option 1 is the winner - a great big fat nothing. :( The guy might be on a skiing holiday but I doubt it. Shame really as he did own it for close on 10 years from new and I've got a massive file of receipts, tax discs, MOT's etc. I guess the last few bills of £700 or so made him quickly fall out of love with it.

Oh well it's been a week since I sent the letter (first class so it must have arrived and I had done some google research and name and address were up to date) and option 1 is the winner - a great big fat nothing. :( The guy might be on a skiing holiday but I doubt it. Shame really as he did own it for close on 10 years from new and I've got a massive file of receipts, tax discs, MOT's etc. I guess the last few bills of £700 or so made him quickly fall out of love with it.

I dunno dude, its only been a week!? :nuts: Maybe he's just busy doin' stuff - he might be really suprised and greatful but also might just have more important stuff to do right now! :lol:

i agree with above ive been extremely busy the past two weeks and writing back, althoe i would very much apreciate this gesture would be far down on my luist of things to do lol