Sign in to follow this  
Baylez

2 engines out, but never put 1 back in

so after i wrote my white kr off, mate of mine brought his rado round to have my engine transplated into his, we removed both engines, then my mate ran out of money, so i brought his rado from him, with knackerd engine, for 180 quid, which was a bonus, but now winter has passed, my white rado has left for the big scrap heap in the sky, now the weather is sorting its self out slowly, i need to put my engine in the new rado, and i just cannot remeber how anything went together, ive got a big jumble of bits from both engine bays.

the job just seems tedious, and i cant be bothered with it, i have help and all the tools i would need, but i never have the time as im a chef and work weekends, i just cant see this happening in the next decade if im honest, any one got any advice????

cheers

baylez

naaaaaaah, got it out, im sure i can get it back in, im not paying some one when my mate is an audi mechanic lol. its just that its in a long list of jobs that need doing, my mk2 golfs more important at the mo cos its a bit easier, just needs a clutch mot n tax, rado needs engine, wheels, mot, tax, heater matrix.....

come on pull your finger out!! i pulled my engine out with full loom, box, driveshafts and split it all down in just over two hours the other day on my drive, surely you could spare that little time to give your corrado some love 8) , its one job off its list and your mk2 golfs clutch and possible MOT work is going to take just as long. . . :?