Sign in to follow this  
tombell999

how many nuggets left in the uk?

I know there is a Nugget G60 down the road from me, but I never see it driving. :(

Does move but never seen it

Other than a best guess based on how many were produced against so many being written off each year, I don't see how anyone could give you a decent answer other than just plucking a number out of thin air.

We don't know how many C's there are still on the road, chances of knowing the number of any particular colour is pretty slim! We struggle to keep track of the 6 original Campaigns!

Reply to VR6 - You make me feel bad now that I lapsed my membership to the CCGB in 2000ish, would love to know now many C's are still on the road in the UK... I guess apart from inside knowledge at the DVLA it's a big guess.

I always wanted a nugget one but ended up with 2 aqua blue's a 1.8 and a VR

Im shore if some one contacted the DVLA they should be able to tell you. with this freedom of information act, might be and avenue to explore :confused4:

Jim would be the best person to advise (or have a look through the search for DVLA as there is a pretty good thread on this) - it has already been tried but I think it was basically a dead end.

I know there is a Nugget G60 down the road from me, but I never see it driving. :(

Is that the one in couldards garage?

I know of one also in newport that never moves, Its a engine problem I heard but its got a new charger I believe. My mates also got a nugget to and my other mate just sold one

Is that the one in couldards garage?

I know of one also in newport that never moves, Its a engine problem I heard but its got a new charger I believe. My mates also got a nugget to and my other mate just sold one

Ya that would be the one.

Its moves around the house.

One day it will be out front then the ext round the back :shrug:

Befor I got mine I had a quick peek in the window of it and looks in good shape.

Might pop over there one day and knock on the door.

thats how you get hold of good deals

:lol:

Is it wrong that even tho I know I cant afford another car (let alone another corrado) I've started looking at rado's for sale :ignore:

thats how you get hold of good deals

:lol:

Is it wrong that even tho I know I cant afford another car (let alone another corrado) I've started looking at rado's for sale :ignore:

No I'm always looking at rado's for sale.... got no intention to buy one....