Sign in to follow this  
warren

PAINTING REAR CORRADO BADGE?

this might sound like a silly question, but does anybody know if there is any special primer you may need to paint a chrome corrado badge? i fancy the badge in flash red but at the moment its chrome, and i have looked everywhere for one but with no luck :( so i thought i would paint the one i have :confused4: or would this not be such a good idea?

Moving to Exterior.

(If something relates to Corrados, odds are that it doesnt belong in General where you seem to be starting a few threads....)

If its a chrome badge, you could be better off selling it for lots of money and buying a brand new badge from TPS or dealers for £12 and spraying that.

Chrome badges are hard for people to find and the new one comes ready primed. I sold the chrome and bought a new one :)

Wet & dry, Halfords plastic primer aerosol, Halfords satin black aerosol, then the red over the top is how I'd do it...

deffo sell the badge or swap it for a painted/primered one rather than butcher a chrome one,plenty people on the forum look for the chrome ones every so often

Hi

I'm after a rear chrome C badge in as near as new condition

can let u have my existing one which has both clips intact and is sanded ready to paint

£ your way let me know asap

J