Sign in to follow this  
Dan_Storm

Corrado Mention in Brussels Airlines Magazine

I flew to BRU this morning (now waiting for my flight home) and found a small review on the new Scirocco in the Brussels Airlines inflight mag. There is mention of the Corrado in the review. Basically the writer said he/she is a fan of the Corrado and has had various G60's and a Storm over the years. The writer said this was a testament to the Raddo as he/she has access to lots of good cars for review purposes but chooses to pay for a Corrado (something along those lines anyway).

I picked up a copy of the mag, so can scan it and post if the mods are alright with that?

Would be good to see this, if allowed. In any case who was the writer? If they still own a Corrado they might be a member of the forum.

I'm surprised there has been no mention of the Corrado mention in this months Evo yet!

I saw something in there about the Corrado. Can't remember the reference though

I'm surprised there has been no mention of the Corrado mention in this months Evo yet!

I saw something in there about the Corrado. Can't remember the reference though

It was in the petrolheads columns, one of the writers was talking about modern day driving and all the hassles and loves and he said how it was a joy to see a Corrado (something along those lines)

Nice little segment... but as the writer is an ex-owner, they're going to be bias about the Corrado ;) Once they get under your skin, they never leave ;)

Thanks for scanning this in. I'm quite glad VW didn't call it a Corrado. Like just having the original and the best :lol:

Now imagine the negative feelings amongst the owners of the original Mk1 Roccos :?

They should have just called it something completely different, and then I possibly may have been less negative about it. Well, I would have ignored it as another VW, albeit a not too bad looking one comparing it to the rest of the product line-up.

Nice write-up though, and yes, spot the strong positive feelings for the Rado in that article :luvlove:

Tempest