Sign in to follow this  
greasegriff

How To Arrange Couriers....

I've just bought bananawhip's Schrick and need to get it from Staines, West London, to Cardiff.

I've never couriered anything before and I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how to get it done. Do I have to ask bananawhip to take it to a drop-off centre or can I get it picked up from his house/work? Also, how would it need to be packaged and what does it weigh??

What companies are the best? Tried to use the DHL website but got stuck with dimensions and weight of the article.

Any help would be much appreciated!

I've only used interparcel (google it) they will pick up and drop off to any location and use any of the big names.

Also parcel force they will also collect and drop off.

If you look through the yellow pages and ring round as a private individual most won't deal with you direct as you don't have an account.

use the above and you should be okay.... you just need the weight and the size of the package to be delivered and the 2 addresses / postcodes / contact numbers, then it's easy to arrang on the interweb.