Sign in to follow this  
vick

Mileage On Your Raddo ?

no real reason at all... it used to be a daily and now is really just a toy / weekend car however i seem to have other interests at the weekend now that needs the estate car so hardly ever goes out, it's garaged, covered and serviced regular. Will never sell it, it's worth more to me than any market value at the moment. had it since 1997, she part of the family !

no real reason at all... it used to be a daily and now is really just a toy / weekend car however i seem to have other interests at the weekend now that needs the estate car so hardly ever goes out, it's garaged, covered and serviced regular. Will never sell it, it's worth more to me than any market value at the moment. had it since 1997, she part of the family !

Its like a family pet :D

99k on mine. I have always wanted a VR thats the only reason i'm contimplating selling. Mine looks the way i want and owes me alot more than the market but i convince myself it'll be worth it when i get a VR.

Stick with it mate. I sold my last rado to my dad, i hated life without one sooooo much and was only without a rado for about a year (whilst looking for another). My dad borrowed me his/my old rado in the end when i needed it to make me smile again :lol:

Just hit 159k in my G60, still pulls like a train, my mates think im daft for 'just going for a drive,' never had another car i enjoy driving even half as much