Sign in to follow this  
steupton

Big time F~@K up ! HELP needed.

RIGHT heres the long story (its needed)

Bought an old Beat 700 dvd player for the car. (goes well with the grey n black int.)

took out the old stereo and hey presto the guy who fit the old had done a right ol job of the loom. oh well. the old stereo worked perfect.

on connecting up my new osi leads the player came on straight away and hey presto just a quick change. (oh so i thought)

on disconnecting these i helped the new player into place and proceeded to ease in :gag: when the wires where catching at the back the player wouldnt go all the way. so i thought to myself ill pull it out when i did the wires were pulled out of the socket on the back of the stereo (yellow,black,red n blue n black) so i dissconned the iso from the back of the stereo and i dont know where they are situated in the little plug that connects to the stereo. ive gid it a go in a few combinations and everytime i plug it in and connect it up the fuse blows. even the fuse on the stereo. have i buggered the unit? or do i just need to find out what pins they are for on the stereo and cut them in the right places or would it be better to try and get a new iso lead? does anyone out there have a beat 700? or would know of where to get a new lead? ebay is usless!!

cheers for all ye who read.

and thanks again

steve. :clap: