Sign in to follow this  
MonkeyVR6

ABT Inpro headlights - how much do they go for?

Whats the score with these chaps? I know they're not to everyone's taste (I obviously quite like them), but I recently aquired some original LHD lights.

So...without being able to sell them over here, whats the going rate for these, 2 years old, in good condition with 2 x Phillips Xtreme bulbs (http://www.powerbulbs.com/product_detail.asp?prod=81) per headlight in them???

Cheers.

P1010002-1.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010011-1.jpg

P1010006-1.jpg

Its a bit of a lottery on prices really. A friend sold his black In-pro's for £205 on ebay! I bought mine for £70 including HID's.

There's a few threads on changing lhd lights over to rhd. So you could sort them out to be more desirable to the UK buyers.

Best of luck mate.

Nahhhhhhhhh theyre only worth a tenner each :wink: :lol: :lol:

I will take em off your hands :norty: :grin: :grin:

I got good condition RHD ones for £100 the pair.

OT: Where's that pic of your car taken (looks like an airstrip)? Would like to get mine on a runway :norty:

I got good condition RHD ones for £100 the pair.

OT: Where's that pic of your car taken (looks like an airstrip)? Would like to get mine on a runway :norty:

Righto. So if I whack them on for about £130 including postage and the Phillips bulbs I don't suppose I can go far wrong.

As for the photo, yeah, it was taken on an airstrip. :norty:

Was that a disused one? There's a huge old RAF one down the road from me but I'm not sure who owns it, I've been tempted to go up in the middle of the night and blast the C down it but don't wanna get arrested :? There's a website with all disused ones marked on google maps, looks like some great places for speed tests :D

OFF TOPIC

The airfield in the photo is still active. There are a few RAF ones 'unused' throughout the UK and there will be even more after the next General Election and Stategic Defence Review...anyway, enough of politics. I don't recommend breaking onto MOD property mate to test the car, could land you in the shit. My Corrado won't go faster than a GPS confirmed 148mph anyway, believe me I've tried!

Ye I'd never break in anywhere, I'm just aware of this one being totally open and there's no activity up there. I see a few people using it for flying model planes sometimes but that's about it.

Anyway sorry for the thread highjack!