Sign in to follow this  
MonkeyVR6

Speedline refurb. Anyone good at photoshop?

P1010002-1-1.jpg

Hi guys,

I'm finally getting a wheel refurb next month on my Speedline's. I'm not 100% sure that I want to get them refurbed in silver. What do you reckon to Anthracite? Or gun metal?

Can anyone give me an idea of what it would look like using Photoshop? :notworthy:

I don't think I'm going to go all the way to black, as its not a Lotus and I think black can look a touch chav-spec on the wrong cars.

Opinions welcome.

i dont like dark wheels on dark cars it doesnt work, unless you went for a different type of alloy like bbs rx2's they look good black with a silver lip. But as your sticking with the speedlines i say stick with the silver. I may in the next few months get another set of solitudes and do them in a dark colour but they are going to be my winter rims (so they dont show the crap in the winter)

SILVER for me

unless you went for a different type of alloy like bbs rx2's they look good black with a silver lip.

was just going to complain at you then Jon but you covered yourself well!! :lol:

unless you went for a different type of alloy like bbs rx2's they look good black with a silver lip.

was just going to complain at you then Jon but you covered yourself well!! :lol:[/quote:2oh7zl0j]

Yours look cool mate think the silver lip breaks it up a bit which make them look nice, i think all black it just wouldnt look right.

As for grey/Anthracite i dont know some colours suit some dont

Hi, I can have a go at a few colours for you. I did a selection for rado-steve in this topic.

Do you have any pictures which show the wheels a little better and a little higher resolution?

Mik

i honestly think most alloys look better in silver.... grey or black looks ok for a while just because its different, but really silver looks the best all the time, adds a touch of class