Sign in to follow this  
eugopnosaj

Car lengths...

I met bristolbaron today as he was collecting some parts and my brother noticed that the front wings on his G60 were longer than that on my 2.0 valver, both were J reg 92 plate

I have been looking through the gallery and at corrados on ebay and it seems that the wings on the G60 are longer than both that of the valver and the VR6 however i also saw some valvers and VR6s with the same length wings as the G60?!

The thing is it doesnt match up with the years of early/late.

I could understand that different engine meant that the space would need to be different but when i find that the VR6 and valver have both short and long wings it doesnt make sense.....

Is it just me or can someone clarify this as im a bit confused lol.... :confused4: :confused4: :confused4:

never heard of longer wings before, where are they showing as longer? possibly to do with unmatched slam panel or bumper (early with late or vv)?

never heard of longer wings before, where are they showing as longer? possibly to do with unmatched slam panel or bumper (early with late or vv)?

Thats what i thought but it did look longer when it was parked behind mine, it might just be the angle of the photos but i will try and find something, im probably just being stupid lol :grin: