Sign in to follow this  
smiler

MFA hidden extras

Hi guys, I have been trying to access the extras on my MFA however when I select mode 2 hold button in and turn ignition on/off/on , the only 3 extras I can find are 1-MPG, 2-Oil TEMP, 3 Outside temp.

I also get exactley the same if I select mode 1 too ? I have a 1994 16v 9a are there different readings for a VR or G60?

or is this normal for my C or is something wrong ? MFA functions normally apart from speed as only shows 15mph even though im doing 50-60.

Hi guys, I have been trying to access the extras on my MFA however when I select mode 2 hold button in and turn ignition on/off/on , the only 3 extras I can find are 1-MPG, 2-Oil TEMP, 3 Outside temp.

I also get exactly the same if I select mode 1 too ? I have a 1994 16v 9a are there different readings for a VR or G60?

or is this normal for my C or is something wrong ? MFA functions normally apart from speed as only shows 15mph even though im doing 50-60.

Those are the normal MFA readings, also the '15mph' reading will be your average speed for that journey. Selection 1 always resets to 0 everytime you turn the engine off whereas selection 2 continues to update and stores its previous readings.

The outputs are; time> oil temp> MPG> engine running time> average speed> ambient air temp (not necessarily in that order, also might have missed one)

I cant remember the way to get to the 'secret options' but if you do a search im sure you can find it

Hi mate , I can access a secret menu of some sort but only gives me 3 options as aposed to the 5-6 different ones that everyone one else can access. Yeah I know that it is an average speed but is still way off what it should be. Thanks for the input but I will keep looking into it :)