Sign in to follow this  
ToyB

Does anyone know about this storm?

Hello peoples,

Does anyone know anything about this particular Green Corrado Storm N506WNF, The main reason is, I would like to find out if the previous owner has the wheel lock nut adapter. :) If not, my next post will be Does anyone know how the ahem you get them off without an adapter?

Thanks in advance

RE:- wheels.... you can buy a tool to do it.... or do what i did whip the car down to your local tyre place and get them to do it..

Hi, its Adams girlfriend, iv had a good hunt at home and i think sadly iv put the wheel nut in the bin, it was only a generic set i think (the word lazer comes to mind, it was a black box about the size of a casette with a red and black and grey label on it) so i would try to use an 11/16th socket, batter it on with a decent hammer and break them off (can you tell iv done this before?) the kits you can buy make it more difficult to remove them if the kits dont work- which from past experience they don't - alternatively a friendly engineering company can do it for you for about £20), but the spare key and all the service history is here for it, we also have some bit and pieces which have surfaced for it around the house, nothing interesting but we have n use for any of them.

its so nice to know it is going to live out the rest of its days as a loved car,not in a heap at broadbent autos slowly being raped of parts :( :D

Hello Frankie, Im sorry I didnt get back to you sooner I havent been on thhis site for ages. I promised Adam some photos of the Corrado but I never seem to use the 35mm camera any more. I will just email you pictures. The Storm is a very cherished little car and is still very much in use. The repairs are spot on and it does get the comments it deserves.

I dont know which garage you went to but the biggest problem I had was that who ever put the front wheels back on must have use the air gun at full torque. We had massive problems getting the normal bolts of whch made it extremely differcult getting the security bolts off.

Really good to hear from you