Sign in to follow this  
kevin_m

Anyone seen this yet!

Bloody hell! Not quite a barn find given they've been kept in a garage but WOW!

That Mercedes 190 Evo makes me go a bit weak at the knees.... though I wouldn't say no to any of those!!

And jesus - the one guy bought all four of the cars in one go. The M3's were supposed to be worth in the region of £50-£80k EACH... god knows what he paid for all of them but he can't be short of a few quid. What a lucky, lucky guy.

Only 59 klm's on the clock, and already two owners!! That's gonna raise eyebrows?! :D

rs200!! :censored: i wont one!

not sure about any unregistered rados, but i know there are 3 G40's two and R'reg and one on S'reg, which is pretty cool seen as they only went to L/M'reg.

has anyone seen the barn find one? think i might have it somewhere?

not sure about any unregistered rados, but i know there are 3 G40's two and R'reg and one on S'reg, which is pretty cool seen as they only went to L/M'reg.

Me too, I'd love an RS200, awesome cars. Nearly right on the G's, it was two T reg ones and an S reg. The guy with the S reg has just signed up on the ClubG40 forum recently and a guy called Stuart has had one of the T reg ones for years. We still dont know where the other T reg one is. All sorts of rumours surrounded them including the Sultan of Brunei had them in his collection but never used them. They ended up in a Proton garage a few years ago of all places when they were first registered.

I know someone with 20 unregistered cars, ten De Loreans, 5 MGB GT LE's and 5 MGB LE roadsters. Think its a crying shame, cars are built to be driven.

Wonder if the bloke who has bought 10 Aston Martin One-77's will register them all

Is it just me or is the mile(kilometer)age a little suspicious on the second M3?

It says the car has done 92km and yet the trip shows 104.2km :scratch:

Is it just me or is the mile(kilometer)age a little suspicious on the second M3?

It says the car has done 92km and yet the trip shows 104.2km :scratch:

are some clocks not rolled back a few miles so that you could have a nice 0 miles car instead of delivery milage?? just a suggestion dont know tho :shrug:

Not sure, I guess that could explain it though I've never heard of that. Although I have also never bought a brand new car :tongue:

You'd think if they were resetting the odometer they'd press the trip button too though

Me too, I'd love an RS200, awesome cars. Nearly right on the G's, it was two T reg ones and an S reg. The guy with the S reg has just signed up on the ClubG40 forum recently and a guy called Stuart has had one of the T reg ones for years. We still dont know where the other T reg one is. All sorts of rumours surrounded them including the Sultan of Brunei had them in his collection but never used them. They ended up in a Proton garage a few years ago of all places when they were first registered.

yeah i knew there were around 1997/98 i havent been on clubpolo for a few years so was a lil rusty with the exect info :(

sorry ment the barn find story one yet,

not a barn find corrado. :(

You're talking about this one right?

http://curioustype.com/35-million-dollar-car-collection-found-abondoned-barn.htm

Not entirely sure I believe it tho, tbh :?

yeah thats what i was on about, barn find or not its still some very nice cars just sitting there though!